General Frequently Asked QuestionsHoliday / Vacation Frequently Asked QuestionsGetting Paid Frequently Asked QuestionsOn Assignment Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I get the most up-to-date information from Kelly?Make sure your local branch has your current email address and phone number so we can communicate with you in the future. 2. How can I get a replacement T4/Relevé 1 slip?If you do not receive your T4/Relevé 1 slip through Canada Post by mid-March of the current tax year or need an additional copy of a T4/Relevé 1 from a previous year, please contact the Payroll Support Hotline at 1-866-KELLY4U (1.866.535.5948). You can also contact the Hotline if you have moved and need to update your mailing address.
1. What holidays are recognized by Kelly?Kelly recognizes all statutory holidays in accordance with provincial employment laws. If you meet the provincial standard, you will be automatically paid for all national statutory holidays as well as other holidays recognized by your province, as applicable. Click here to access the list of national and provincial holidays.2. What are the requirements needed to qualify for Kelly’s temporary employee standard holiday benefit?Kelly Services follows provincial employment standards – ask your Kelly representative for information specific to your province.
1. What do I do if I cannot find anyone to sign my timecard?Contact your local Kelly branch. They will direct you accordingly.2. I haven’t received my paycheque, what should I do?Contact the Payroll Support Hotline by calling 1-866-KELLY4U (1.866.535.5948) or by completing the PSH Online Form for all your payroll-related questions. Customer service representatives will be available to assist you (in English and French) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET.3. My paycheque is incorrect, what should I do?Contact the Payroll Support Hotline by calling 1-866-KELLY4U (1.866.535.5948) or by completing the PSH Online Form for all your payroll-related questions. Customer service representatives will be available to assist you (in English and French) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. ET.4. Do I get paid for work during jury duty?Contact your Kelly branch immediately regarding your summons to see if you are entitled to pay during jury duty.5. How do I obtain additional time cards?Although you receive a time card with your pay document each week, there may be occasions when you need extra copies. Click here to print a copy of the time card.
1. I am going to be a few minutes late for my assignment? Who should I contact?Contact your Kelly branch and inform them that you will be late to your assignment. They will contact the customer.2. What do I do if the customer asks me to perform duties not included in the assignment description?Contact your branch and explain that you are doing work outside of the assignment description. Notifying the branch will give them the opportunity to contact the customer to discuss a more applicable pay rate.3. Who can I call if I have questions concerning the software I’m using?Kelly offers hotline support for a variety of software programs. These programs include current Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. If you are working in a software program and have a question, call the following toll-free telephone number for help, or complete the Hotline IT Service Desk Online Form.1-800-KELLY-28(1-800-535-5928)5:30 A.M. – 8:30 P.M. Eastern Time4. I am on an assignment and the customer offers me a permanent position? What should I do?Sometimes an assignment through Kelly leads to a permanent position directly with a customer. In fact, many people come to Kelly for that very reason. We're happy to help you meet your long-term career goals, so if a customer offers to hire you directly contact your Kelly branch and let them know. Not only do we want to share your good news, but want to make sure the transition is a smooth one.5. What do I do if I am hurt on an assignment?Kelly is committed to preventing workplace injuries. However, if you are injured on the job, we want you to receive the best possible medical care without delay.
6. How do I find out about upcoming assignments in my area?It’s important to develop a relationship with your Kelly branch. This relationship will help the branch understand your unique assignment needs. Contact them regularly to identify possible assignments that may be suitable for you.
Privacy Statement | Accessibility Statement | Code of ConductCopyright