Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Customer Service Standard
The Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) applies to the provision of Goods and Services to Persons with Disabilities.
As a Kelly temporary employee, you must be aware of the Customer Service Standard component of the AODA legislation when interacting with persons with disabilities while on assignment with Kelly’s customers.
To comply with the AODA Customer Service Standard, all Kelly temporary employees in Ontario are required to complete the steps outlined below:
- Review Kelly's AODA Policy
- Review the AODA Customer Service Standard Reference Guide
- Complete the AODA Reference Guide Acknowledgment Form
- Return the completed AODA Reference Guide Acknowledgement Form to Kelly using one of the following methods:
- By email: email@example.com
- By fax attention Compliance Manager: 416-368-3987
- By mail or in person to your local Kelly office
For more information or to provide feedback, please call us toll free at 1-888-325-2494 (locally in the Greater Toronto Area at 416-368-1058) to leave a message and your call will be returned within 48 hours, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.