ePaystub | myKelly Canada
Kelly ePaystub (Electronic Paystub)
Kelly Services is pleased to offer employees being paid by direct deposit secured access to their paystubs electronically. If you choose to sign up for Kelly ePaystub, you will be able to view, print and download your personal earnings statements from any computer with Internet access.
- Get not only your net pay but all deduction/tax details of your earnings sooner* - without making trips to the mailbox!
- Have a historical record of your earnings for up to 16 months from the time you sign up (no records prior to enrolment will be available on the site).
- Help to protect the environment-and your security-by eliminating unnecessary paper that can otherwise get easily lost or destroyed.
Visit the Kelly ePaystub site to enrol!
- Please have a paper paystub with you when enrolling as you will need to provide the ALT ID number that can be found on your paystub.
- If you have questions about the Kelly ePaystub enrolment process, call our Help Desk at 1-800-733-7842 - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- For any payroll related questions, contact the Payroll Support Hotline at 1-866-KELLY-4U (1-866-535-5948) - Monday through Friday, 8 am to 8 pm ET
If you are currently being paid by direct deposit, ensure that we have your current email address on file so that you receive up-to-date information about this offering. If you encounter a problem getting to your Kelly ePaystub or you choose to decline from the program, you can go back to receiving paper paystubs by notifying us via a toll-free number, available 24 hours a day, 7 days per week.
Kelly ePaystub is available to all Kelly employees working in Canada who are being paid by direct deposit. *Kelly must receive time worked by 12:00 pm ET on the Tuesday after the week worked.