Payroll Support Hotline
Payroll Support Hotline
Use our Payroll Support Hotline (PSH) whenever you have a payroll-related question. As the PSH has direct access to our payroll system, and therefore the most up-to-date information, they should be your first point of contact. Our Customer Service Representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) with:
- General pay inquiries—paycheque status, time submittal requirements, etc.
- Updating your paycheque/paystub mailing address
- Assistance with Record of Employment requests
- Questions regarding direct deposit
- Statutory holiday eligibility and program guidelines
- Reissuing a lost or stolen paycheque
When you contact the Payroll Support Hotline you will be asked to provide/confirm your information with the Customer Service Representative (e.g., your SIN, Name, Address, etc.) Depending on your question it may be helpful to have a copy of the pay document that you are calling about or a previous one if you are confirming whether you were paid for the current week. For direct deposit questions please ensure to have your banking information handy as the Payroll Support Hotline will not disclose your banking information.
Call 1-866-KELLY4U (1-866-535-5948) or complete the PSH Online Form for all of your payroll inquiries.
Payroll Support Hotline Callback Option
Did you know that the Payroll Support Hotline offers a callback option? Next time you call 1-866-KELLY4U (1-866-535-5948) and are on hold for an available agent, press 1 to activate the callback feature.
This feature will automatically confirm your callback number and hold your place in queue for the next available agent. The agent will be prompted to call you back when it is your turn. This allows you to continue to manage your day-to-day activities without losing your spot “in line” to receive support.
How It Works
- When you call the Payroll Support Hotline and are put on hold, you will hear the following message:
“Our agents are still assisting other customers. To schedule a callback, press 1 at any time. Otherwise, please continue to hold for the next available agent.”
- Press 1 to select callback. You will hear the following message:
“You are calling from (your phone #). To receive a callback at this number, press 1. To enter a different number, press 2.”
- You will be prompted to confirm the callback number, and then the system will disconnect you and call back once an agent is available.