Submitting your Time
Submitting Your Time
When submitting time, you must enter hours worked for each day of the week. Ensure that you have submitted your time to your local Kelly branch at the end of your work week no later than 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Monday in order for the Payroll Centre to receive all of your time documents before 12:00 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday. Time received in the Payroll Centre after noon (Eastern Time) on Wednesday will not be paid until the following week.
Please keep in mind that statutory holidays, inclement weather conditions and seasonal mail volumes may delay the delivery of your paycheque. We recommend that you participate in our direct deposit program.
An incomplete time card may result in a delay in processing your pay.
Using Kelly Web Time
Kelly Web Time is an online timekeeping system that allows you to enter your timesheets via the Internet or telephone. The system is fast and easy-to-use. Please note the following:
- All time must be entered before 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on Sunday of your work week.
- Enter only actual hours worked. Do not enter vacation, holiday or expenses in the system. Contact your Kelly representative for assistance with processing these entries.
KWT Online Video Tutorials and User Guides
Access the video tutorials and user guides for detailed instructions on how to use the Kelly Web Time online site.
If you have questions or problems using Kelly Web Time, contact the Kelly Hotline IT Service Desk at 1-800-KELLY-28 (800-535-5928) or complete the Hotline IT Service Desk online form.
Logging On to Kelly Web Time (Web Version)
- Go to Kelly Web Time
- In the 'Time Entry User Registration' section on the left side of your screen, follow the instructions to register. Your email address will be your User ID and you will create a case-sensitive password.
- Once you are registered, use the 'Sign In to an Existing Account' section on the right side of the screen to access Kelly Web Time.
- Click on this link to view video tutorials for registering and entering time.
IMPORTANT: When you complete your time entry for the week, select 'Submit All for Approval'. Saved time is not sent for customer approval or to Payroll. Please be sure to submit your time when you have completed your entries each week.
Logging On to Kelly Web Time Interactive Voice Response-IVR (Telephone Version)
- Call 1-888-316-0536
- Sign in using your assignment number (Branch # + Reference ID #) and the last 4 digits of your U.S. Social Security Number or Canada Social Insurance Number. If you do not know your assignment number, please contact your Kelly representative.
- Follow the prompts to enter your time.
- When you have confirmed your time for the week, you will be asked "Would you like to submit your hours for approval?" Select 1 for "Yes".
If you still have questions about how to register or enter time, please call 1-800-KELLY-28 (1-800-535-5928).
Additional Important Information
Vacation Pay Policy for Quebec Employees
Kelly Services follows Quebec Provincial Legislation and accrues vacation pay for Kelly Temporary Employees. Kelly will pay YTD vacation accrued upon receiving a request from you to your Kelly branch representative. Employees cannot request their vacation pay directly from the Payroll Support Hotline. The request must be submitted by your branch.
Information on Garnishments and Collect Fees
As an employer, Kelly is legally bound to administer all garnishments and collect fees on those garnishments. These fees, when applicable, will apply to new garnishments and/or changes to existing garnishments. Contact your local branch if you have any questions about garnishment fees.